“A Quick and Easy Method to Become More Confident & Empowered With Your Apple Mac or Microsoft Windows PC”
“Makes Computers Easy“
Student from Montcuq, France
Student from Olympia, Washington, USA
Student from Mohnton, Pennsylvania, USA
How to Learn Computers the Easy Way: Simple Audio & Video Lesson Courses Learn Easily At Your Own Pace and Avoid the Frustration of Inconvenient Classes and Costly Consultants:
- Understandable, Plain English explanations that actually make sense
- Comfortable, relaxed way to learn with no pressure and at your own pace
- Easy Video lessons let you see each step & watch each click of the mouse
- Finally feel comfortable using your computer – Worth’s friendly, personable, and Plain English approach just makes computers easy
- Watch these quick, easy computer training courses as many times as you want, whenever you want and never pay another dime — unlike hiring computer consultants, or paying for classes
- All easy video lessons are 30 minutes or less and are focused on one topic (or closely related topics) because medical science has proven this is the best way to learn
- These lessons give you not just the step-by-step instructions, but also simple explanations that make all the difference
- Study these quick, easy computer training courses as many times as you want, whenever you want and never pay another dime — unlike hiring computer consultants, or paying for classes!
- Enjoy the freedom to learn at the time of day that is best for you instead of being forced to learn when you’re not at your best:
science has shown us that everybody has their own “internal clock” and some of us are wired to learn best in the morning, some people in the afternoon, and others at night
- You can use these lessons at the time that works best for YOU so you get more out of the lessons
- Quick, easy lessons on one topic — one of the biggest mistakes I see people making is hiring a computer consultant or tutor for a 2-3 hour block and try to cram as much into a lesson as possible.
People think they’re doing this to save money, but they’re actually wasting money because scientific studies have proven people learn best in short 30 minute lessons, with a break between lessons.
- Works for both “linear learners” and “non-linear” learners — people tend to come in two types: either they want to learn in a linear 1,2,3 way, or they are the opposite and can only learn by jumping around to topics of interest.
These easy computer lessons are designed to work for both types of people. While they are grouped in a suggested order, you can jump ahead or go back at will