Understanding Drives, Data, and More – Audio Course
Plain English explanation of fundamental parts of your computer including the drives, and how they work explained in simple, non-technical terms
- Can the things installed on your computer slow it down? How can you fix it?
- Is it really a good idea to save all of your files on an external drive – why this can be a bad idea
- How can external (backup) hard drives be so cheap? Is there a problem with inexpensive drives?
- What really happens when you delete a file? Is it really gone or can someone get it back?
- What is formatting a drive? When is it needed, and how it relates to “restoring” your computer
- What are the pros and cons of using a backup hard drive vs online backup?